Unity is very excited to be participating in the Samsung Developer Conference this year. We are looking forward to showing new features and resources for developing for Samsung devices with Unity, and to meet with the passionate Samsung developer community. We would love to see you at our booth on the 2nd floor of Moscone West – come talk to us about Unity for Gear VR, Tizen and more.
Here’s how you can learn about Unity for Samsung at the Samsung Developer Conference:
- Stop by the Unity booth to try out our demos, see what’s new in Unity 5.4 and speak with our experts. Unity evangelists and field engineers will be present to discuss how Unity can enable you to build a game or app for your Samsung project, and we will be showing off several demos, including the first half of the Adam real-time rendering demo that we unveiled at GDC.
- Check out our 20-minute session in the Sponsor Theater. This session will be a shorter version of the GearVR workshop.
- Attend our “How to build in Unity for Gear VR” workshop – presented by Senior Evangelist, Mark Schoennagel and Director of Evangelism, Carl Callewaert.
- Go to the “Tizen Game Development with Game Engines” session presented by Sukwon Suh, Senior Software Engineer at Samsung, to get a sneak peek at Unity 5.4 for Tizen.
You definitely don’t want to miss our “How to build in Unity for Gear VR” workshop, where we’ll deep dive into how you can use Unity and Gear VR to make mind-blowing mobile virtual reality experiences for fun and profit.
The talk will cover:
- Design considerations for unlocking the full potential of Gear VR
- A step-by-step guide to porting a game to Gear VR in Unity
- Technical challenges (and solutions!)
We look forward to seeing you there!